Monday, September 5, 2011

Call Me Alejandro González Iñárritu
By Michael

Our current home is Marina Riviera Nayarit, in La Cruz Huanacaxtle, Nayarit, Mexico. The marina is about a 20- to 30-minute drive from where we were in Puerto Vallarta. The other day, driving back to La Cruz from Puerto Vallarta, I set the camera on the dash and started rolling video, to give folks a sense of what it is like here. Well, I had the wide angle lens on the camera and it made it look like I was driving about a 100-miles-per-hour. It was hard to see things. So, after exiting the main highway, I pulled over and changed lenses.
Following is the 10-minute video that I shot from that point home. With all of the pot holes, speed bumps, and cobblestones, the video is pretty shaky. Also, when I shot this the boat interior was in disarray and Windy and the girls didn’t know I was coming aboard with the camera rolling. Enough disclaimer, hopefully it gives a sense.

--MR

2 comments:

  1. What a car ride - I almost felt sick!! Kyle and Ella loved seeing Franny and Eleanor. Hope you are all well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun talking to you guys last night; Caden has already begun work on the "custom" friendship bracelets. I hope to have the chance to talk with you again soon. Windy, does your phone charge you an arm and a leg for calls? We'll also be looking to send some emails, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment; we look forward to reading your feedback. Don't forget that you may also contact us directly at delviento@hotmail.com (please type DEL VIENTO in the subject line)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...